In accordance with IFRS, which is used all over the world, including in member states of the E.U.
The totality of norms that determine the salary system.
Recording, publishing and keeping information on the financial position.
The strengthing of financial situations by applying different integration methods.
Optimization of company resources to meet financial goals.
Staff authorized by law to establish the reality of financial operations.
We are in numbers
Accounting under IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) and US GAAP (US Accounting Standards) play an increasingly important role in Romania. EU-listed and US-GAAP-compliant companies must present their financial statements in accordance with IFRS 2005. It is addressed to all types of companies, from production to services, which have investor ownership structure outside of our country or do part of international business groups or users of financial statements want their presentation in a single accounting "language".
- Drawing up and depositing payroll payers.
- Drawing up and filing statements.
- Drawing up and filing tax records.
- Drawing up various personal certificates.
- Drawing up payment orders related to wage retention.
- Elaboration of various reports configured according to your requirements
- Filling in workbooks.
- Completing the register for employee records.
- Relations with the Territorial Labor Inspectorate, the Financial Administration, the Social Insurance House, the Social Health Insurance House, the Employment Agency.
- Chronological registration of accounting items based on primary documents.
- Elaboration of the monthly analytical and synthetic balance.
- Drawing up the journal log, inventory, VAT logs and large book.
- Drawing up the balance sheet.
- Drawing up and filing tax returns.
- Drawing up payment orders for profit / income and VAT.
Financial consolidation services in accordance with the Seventh EEC Directive and IAS (International Accounting Standards) and in line with IFRS 3 (International Financial Reporting Standard 3/2005).
It is addressed to all types of companies that have branches or subsidiaries both in the country and abroad or which are part of national or multinational groups of companies. The product is addressed especially to the parent companies that meet the conditions imposed by the Order of the Ministry of Public Finance no.1752 / 2005 for the preparation and presentation of the consolidated annual financial statements.
- Analysis of financial structures.
- Analysis of financial management, cost and return on invested capital.
- Analysis of the working capital management Determination of financial analysis indicators based on rates, weights, re-profits, etc.
- Financial consultancy regarding the elaboration of financing tables and treasury plans.
- Assistance and financial consulting in preventing and removing the company's difficulties (risk analysis, solution determination, implementation and monitoring of crisis plans, measures plans, reorientation and reorganization programs, etc.).
- Financial consulting and analysis of credit-leasing, factoring, etc.
- Analysis and financial consulting of the results account.
- Financial consulting and analysis of cash-flows.
- Financial consulting and analysis of the value of the company in the presence of the taxation of the results.
- Financial advice on certain or uncertain economic investment decisions.
Accounting expertise is the activity performed by a person who performs the function of expert accountant. The accounting expertise represents the control of the company's registers, accounts and supporting documents.
Depending on its purpose, accounting expertise may be: judicial, ordered by the judicial bodies to solve the cases under investigation, investigation or judgment; extrajudicial, requested by interested individuals or legal entities without an investigation, investigation or trial file.
It is important that the objectives of the accounting expertise determine in fact the following:
- Check the Administrator's management to show the amounts collected, their destination and the payments made.
- Verification of all Registers provided by the law for the Owners' Associations, in accordance with GO No 85/2001.
- Evidence and payment of obligations to the State resulting from the accounting activity.
- Receipt and payment of CASS, income tax or profit.
- Compliance with the applicable legal regulations regarding the approvals and approvals required by the Administrator for making the current payments, necessary or urgent expenses.
- Respecting the ceiling for making payments to service providers.
- Verifying the legality of collecting money by the Administrator.
- verification of the legality of the calculation performed by the Administrator in establishing, determining the causes perceived by providers of penalty amounts, the amount of penalties paid in that period and who is responsible for their production.
- Checking all cash collected by the Administrator, copying the receipt copies with the Home Registry.
- Check all current payments made by the Administrator by service providers, their legality, and if given a legal person having to pay large backlog / penalties to pay suppliers, the Administrator has incurred that were not urgent or necessary, or kept the money in the House without paying service providers.
- Revealing higher / lower payments than the amounts received during that period.
- Determining the damage caused to legal persons and persons who are guilty of non-compliance with legal provisions.
- Recovering in the Association records of higher / lower payments than the amounts collected during that period.
- Determining the damage caused to the Owners Association or its members and the persons guilty of non-compliance with the legal provisions envisaged.
Ai mai multe intrebari?